Effective Date: June 20, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. The information we collect includes your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, but only when voluntarily submitted by you.
2. How We Use Your Information
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
4. Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
5. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
7. Contact Us